1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 29, 2016 2:49 PM by john.decker

Hi All, how do i add a user to JIVE community?

prentisd

I need to be able to add a user who hosts our AD server.  How do I add a new user/admin in Jive community?

Thanks in advance.

Prentis Davis

313-576-2550

pdavis@deliverdental.com

• Re: Hi All, how do i add a user to JIVE community?

Hi Prentis,

Our Community Manager moderates all new users into the community. Referring to the following blog, I wanted to provide section which might be helpful to you:

How to Join This Community and Get Customer-Only or Partner Access

How to Join the Community

Almost anyone can join the Jive Community. That said, we do like to know who you are upfront. As a result, we moderate (approve or deny) all new users into the community.

Please note the following when registering:

• For existing customers. When you submit your registration, please use your company email address. If our system recognizes the email domain as a customer address, your registration approval is streamlined.  After registration is complete, you will receive an email confirmation. To access important private customer places in the community, see the Customer-Only Access section below.
          • For new customers. New customers, you may have received an emailed invitation from a member of the account team to join your MyJive group in the community. Before you can accept that invitation, you will need to register in the community. Please use your company email address to register: we will manually look up your company in our database in order to confirm your status. It takes 24 hours to turn-around your request (we operate during Pacific Time business hours only). In this scenario, when we confirm your company email, we will add you to the Customer-Only Access list below at the time of registration approval. After your registration is complete, you will receive an email confirmation. At that time, you login to the community to accept the request (now in your Jive inbox) to join your MyJive group (see the section below titled 'How to Join Your MyJive Group').

With this said, if they not already been reviewed, it will likely be done within the next 24hrs.

Hope this helps.

1 person found this helpful