Which credentials are you using? Jive or Box Integration enterprise account?
We are using box enterprise account which has co-admin privileges assigned on box side.
There are very specific steps in setting up the Jive Integration User. You may want to double check them:
To set up the Box integration user on the Box side:
- Log in as the Box enterprise administrator.
- In Box, browse to Admin Console > Users.
- Create a Box user named Box Integration User. Make sure that Storage allocation (GB) is set to Unlimited. If that isn't possible, set it to the maximum allowed storage allocation.
- Click Add User.
- Select the newly created Box Integration User.
- Under Edit User Access permissions > Co-Admin, make sure the User is granted administrative privileges over all users check box is selected.
- Under User is granted administrative privileges , make sure you also select the following check boxes: Manage users, Manage groups, Log in to users' accounts, and Run new reports and access existing reports.
- Log out and log in again as Box Integration User.
- Browse to Account Settings.
- On the Account tab, make sure that Account Information - Account type is set to Enterprise.
- Navigate to the Content and Sharing tab and modify your settings as follows.
- Set Enable external links to Nothing, restrict sharing.
- Set Let link viewers to Preview and download the shared item.
- Navigate to Collaborating on Content > Incoming Invitations and make sure the Automatically accept incoming collaboration invitations check box is checked. This ensures that as soon as a user joins the Jive group, the user is also added as a collaborator to the linked Box folder without needing to take further action.
The Jive Community official documents (last updated April 2016):