This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
1 person found this helpful
We did a few things:
- Promoted the new community on our old intranet for a few weeks prior. Once our Jive community launched, we took all content off the old intranet and left it with a simple redirect for a while for those who had it bookmarked or missed any of the communication.
- Promoted it in our employee newsletter.
- Had pads of paper printed with the community logo and three first steps to take when logging on – and left them on all desks within our offices for the morning of the launch.
- Put signs in our lobbies as a reminder of the launch and also to direct employees to a "genius bar" we had set up in our cafe areas to help walk-up users with questions and tips.
- Hired a photographer to come in during the first week to take profile photos. (This was limited to our headquarters since we didn't have the resources at the time to cover all of our global locations.)
- Scheduled trainings during the first weeks to help people get familiar with the community.