Hi Dieter Wahlen,
I have reviewed through your description and would recommend submitting a case in your customer group as a next step for further investigation by a member of our support team. When submitting the case if you could include the following, it should assist them in their investigation. 1
1. Does this appear to be limited to a specific browser/version?
2. Are you seeing the behavior in multiple Jive instances (for example, here in the Jive Community and in your instance)?
3. Do multiple users from your side see the behavior, or does it appear to be limited to a specific account or machine?
1. We use IE11 only
2. I didn't found something like that in the community, I open also the case for public (without any answers)
3. We tested it on different user, with different machines with the same effect
We tested it also on chrome-browser, no problems!
See also the case "Problems with IE11" there is a problem with the function "follow a person" it doesn't work with IE11 (with chrome also no problem)