1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 2, 2016 7:11 AM by jesse.fuller

I need to download some videos from Jive cloud Jive SBS 5.0.1.0

sgjive

I need to download some videos from Jive cloud Jive SBS 5.0.1.0 but unable to find the link. What is the best way to download the videos. Both single links as well as bulk download.

• Re: I need to download some videos from Jive cloud Jive SBS 5.0.1.0

Hi sgjive,

Reviewing through your inquiry, though the ability to download videos was not available in the Jive 5 platform, there are a couple of options available if you are interested in this type of feature.

1. The ability to download all videos in an instance was added in starting in the Jive 7 platform, so an upgrade to the current release (Jive 8) would allow you to perform this action.

2. In addition to the "download all videos" option, the Jive Cloud platform now has the option to download a specific video's file (2016.1 Deep Dive: Video ), as such, upgrading the the Jive Cloud release would meet both criteria mentioned above.

3. If you are interested in adding this type of feature into your current instance of Jive our Professional Service's team can work with you to determine the scope of the project and develop a custom option to allow for this type of feature. If you are interested in pursuing a PS engagement please either:

- reach out to your account manager to request an engagement

- submit a case in your customer group here in the Jive Community requesting a PS engagement and a member of our support team can assist in getting one set up.

Thanks!