7 Replies Latest reply on Feb 8, 2017 4:34 PM by jeffg2020

Possible bug in iOS app

jeffg2020

I think I've found a (semi-)serious bug: I can't see all the labels using Prod in the iOS app when I go into label view. I know thery're in there, b/c I see them when I look at the whole project. However, as I said, they don't appear in label view. Very problematic.

What I do see is about 1/2 the labels, in alaphbetical order, but after M or N, they simply stop.

• Re: Possible bug in iOS app

Thank you for submitting the issue. We will investigate this case and communicate back once we have a plan to fix it.

jeffg2020

Thanks - I look forward to a fix!

Best, Jeff

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 10:04 AM, gadi.michaeli <

jeffg2020

Gadi,

can you give me a status update? It's been > 1 month. Thx!

Jeff

jeffg2020

Gadi,

It's now almost 2 months. No offense, but is this your idea of effectively addressing a fairly serious bug?  And don't forget, it took me several months to get ANY RESPONSE AT ALL from you guys.

To reiterate: on my windows PC, all labels show in "Label" (as opposed to Project) View. On my iOS machines (iPhone & ipad), only about half the labels show: A to M, but not N to Z.  They are properly displayed in alphabetical order, but the list stops halfway through.

Please let me know your plans to address this. Frankly, I'm trying to help here: the switching costs to move to another platform are not that great.

Best, Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I have reached out to the Producteev team to have them supply you with an update.

Hi Jeff,

I reached out to the Producteev team and this bug is not going to be fixed at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience and the long run around.

Best,

Mat

jeffg2020

Mat,

I have to say this is very surprising. What's the point of buying an app

(Producteev) if you're only going to piss off your users through lackluster

support? It seems fair to say this is a major bug. The app is fairly

simple, thus "Label view" comprises a healthy slice of the available

functionality - it's not a bell or whistle. I tried to get your attention

for a good six months - thus doing what you're testers should have done.

Instead of thanking me for helping improve the product (for selfish

reasons, clearly), I'm in effect being dismissed. It begs a very basic

question: what is the role of Producteev in Jive's suite of products?  And

further: What's the business benefit to not supporting it? Anyway, I'd like

some more visibility here: can you please put me in touch w/ one of the

business "owners" of Producteev? At a bare minimum I'd like to know I and

my data aren't going to be "orphaned."

Best,

Jeff

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 4:24 PM Mat Wojdyla <