Please provide details of your Jive instance.
- On prem or cloud
- The details of the items you want to migrate.
- Size of data on confluence
- What items you want to migrate ?
We have worked on similar projects in the past .
We are on cloud version 2016.2.5.1.
- Attachments 2540 (pictures, documents or videos)
- Pages 1680
- Restricted pages 864
- Website can be exported in html or xml format.
Do you have a suggestion to share from your past experience? Any direction would be appreciated.
task is little tricky , all you need to do is :
- read the HTML html from exported syntax.
- maintain a cross link table
- for comments, maintaining identity and nested structures.
When you do this, you can preserve a lot of the original timestamps with the "backdating" elements of the API using the Jive REST API v3.12 → Content service
such as: ?published=2015-04-01T16%3A30%3A12.044%2B0000&updated=2015-04-01T16%3A30%3A12.044%2B0000
We have done this in Java