2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 22, 2016 8:43 AM by jesse.fuller

Why tiles moove to other column

nataliashcherbyna

Hi everyone! I created the page with three column view and filled it up with 12 tiles (6 tiles on both sides). When I saved editting all tiles from left column mooved to the right column. I used tiles of useful links, featured people and featured content. What could happend? I'd be glad to hear any suggestions of what this could be. Thank you.

• Re: Why tiles moove to other column
          Libby Taylor

Hi Natalia,

I'm going to move this question over to the Jive Training and Support Resources space because the functionality you describe is not expected. They can help you with troubleshooting.

• Re: Why tiles moove to other column

Hi Natalia,

For clarification, can you provide a screenshot of both the before you publish behavior (where the tiles are arranged as you want them) vs after you publish behavior (where they are all shifted) so that I can run through some local tests in order to better understand the behavior?

Alternatively, if you submit a case in your customer group here in the Jive Community, a member of our support team can investigate further by accessing your instance directly. If you do submit a case, please provide a link to the place in your instance where you are seeing the behavior as that should be beneficial to their investigation.

Thanks!