4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 5, 2016 10:01 AM by drmhkhan

password reset e mail doesnt arrive

drmhkhan

Please help- is there an e mail address I can send my e mail to so that the bounce can be removed?

• Re: password reset e mail doesnt arrive
          drmhkhan

Can someone please respond or at least let me know where to send the support request to?

Hi m khan

I resent the email for your user therefore if you did not receive an email, please check your spam and junk folder, or with your mail server.

I can confirm the email was successfully sent and received by your mail server. However if your mail server did not deliver the email to your inbox, you will need to reach out to them to find out more.

Screen Shot 2016-10-05 at 9.07.31 AM.png

drmhkhan

Dear John

I have spoken to the G mail team and also to a few other Producteev users -

the G mail team say there is no problem with receiving any e mails from

Producteev . Is there another way that I can re set my password so that I

can start using Producteev again?

Please let me know

Dr M H Khan

Mob: + 44 797 081 3776

This email may contain confidential information and / or copyrighted

material. This email is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any

unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake

please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your

email software. Thank you.I am not authorised to bind Park Homes UK Ltd

contractually, nor to make representations or other statements which may

bind the Company in any way via electronic means.

Please only print this e mail if you really have to- thank you!

On 5 October 2016 at 17:15, John Decker <

drmhkhan

Its working now thank you !

Dr M H Khan

Mob: + 44 797 081 3776

This email may contain confidential information and / or copyrighted

material. This email is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any

unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake

please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your

email software. Thank you.I am not authorised to bind Park Homes UK Ltd

contractually, nor to make representations or other statements which may

bind the Company in any way via electronic means.

Please only print this e mail if you really have to- thank you!

On 5 October 2016 at 17:15, John Decker <