1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 21, 2016 6:28 AM by jesse.fuller

Question about Google Drive Intergration for Cloud

awatson2

I am a cloud customer and came across information about the Google Drive Integration add-on

Is this a separate add-on for purchase or is this something I can turn on from the admin console?

What steps would I need to take to employ this?

Thanks in advance.

• Re: Question about Google Drive Intergration for Cloud
          jesse.fuller

Hi awatson2,

Reviewing through your request, if your instance is running on either the Premier or Premier+ package of the Jive platform, you should have access to this add-on via the steps outlined in Adding Google Drive as an External Storage Provider

However, if you are not seeing this listed as an available add-on in your instance I would recommend submitting a case in your customer group here in the Jive Community as a next step so that a member of our support team can perform additional investigations into your instance.

Lastly, if you are running the Select package in your instance and would like to purchase this add-on, please reach out to your account manager or our sales team at SALES@JIVESOFTWARE.COM and they can assist in getting this provisioned for your instance.

Thanks!