I have the same issue but the add-on says it was updated today, 11/4.
Donna Skoog, here is the response I got from Jive Support:
Here is an Outline of the issue:
- On 10/21 we deployed a new version of the HTML Tile.
- There is a background task that runs, that will detect a new add-on is deployed, install it, and notify other nodes of this.
- This background task is failing to properly deploy the new html tile. THIS IS THE BUG CLOUD-910
- A restart resets the versioning back to the old version until the background task runs again and fails to update it again.
There is a temporary workaround, which is to turn off the background task.
- log in as admin.
- Navigate to User drop down > Add-ons.
- Navigate to Drop down next to HTML tile > Disable Automatic Updates
Sounds like it can happen after...at least that's the order they mentioned it to me. Unfortunately, the one person with read/write access to that add-in for us is on a cruise, so I can't confirm/deny this will work, yet. Good luck!