3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 21, 2016 8:33 AM by jesse.fuller

What version of TinyMCE is in Jive 9

alistair

I had previously asked about the TinyMCE version in Jive Platforms and got an answer from Jesse Fuller saying Jive 9 tentatively slated TinyMCE 4.3 as the editor for on-prem.

Can someone confirm this is the case?  I would have updated that thread, but it's locked.

• Re: What version of TinyMCE is in Jive 9
          jesse.fuller

Hi alistair,

Checking in with the Product team, it appears this was not added to the Jive 9 release, so an upgrade to Cloud would be recommended if you are interested in the TinyMCE 4 editor. Additionally, it might be possible to customize the editor in your Jive 9 instance. If this is an option you are interested in I would suggest engaging with our Professional Services team who can work with you to determine the scope of the project and assist in with the implementation.

Lastly, if you are interested in seeing this potentially added to a later release of the Jive 9 platform, I would suggest submitting an idea to the Ideas for Jive space, where our Product team reviews through top rated ideas when evaluating feature improvements.

I would have updated that thread, but it's locked.

For reference, this is done to prevent additional posts to older discussions as Jive only monitors newly created discussions.

Thanks!