3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 30, 2016 9:58 AM by john.decker

Ability to like an idea?

ochalek

Under Idea posts there is a button to like them, but it's not clickable, does anyone know if this is a glitch? It seems odd to display a like/dislike button but not allow users to click it.

• Re: Ability to like an idea?

Hi Chas,

Are you noticing this behavior with multiple ideas or is it limited to one? Would you be able to provide a screenshot of what it looks like?

Several area's that can impact the ability to up-vote an idea is the users permissions as well as the stage of the idea. For example, if the stage of an idea is closed, then users would not have the ability to make any changes to it.

Hope this helps.

ochalek

Hi John,

I tried to find a screenshot but the original post has dropped off my homepage so I can't show you. I can confirm that the idea was not closed, as it had only just been posted and everyone's permissions should have been the same as it was posted in a public space.

Thanks

Hi Chas,

If the users permissions are to set to allow them to vote on the idea and the idea is in an open status, I would encourage you to open a private support case in your company support group. This will allow our Support team to further review the settings and configurations as well as look at the specific example seen in your environment.

Hope this helps.