0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 13, 2016 9:57 AM by anakodou Branched from an earlier case.

Demo instance information

anakodou

Thank you so much Jesse.

Another thing. It seems that we got a package where we should have 2 jive-n and 2 jive-x demo instances. But currently, we are only using one demo instance. I am not sure if I am missing something regarding that package since I am just a technical consultant and links were just given to me. May I know the full package our company bought?  the currently demo instance’s link that we’re customizing is : https://bpmvision.jiveon.com

I am not sure where I can find the other 2 jive-n and 2 jive-x demo instances and the logins we can use with that.

I will really appreciate your help with this since we are going to have a client presentation next week.

Warm Regards,

Ana Aurora Peter Kodou

Technical Consultant

BPM Vision Philippines Inc.

Phone: +63 9274636679

Email: ana.kodou@bpmvision.com.ph

All BPM Vision email and attachments are confidential and legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not act on, copy or show the email to anyone.  If you have received an email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the email.  The views, opinions and advice expressed in the email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company unless specifically stated.