1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 3, 2017 2:51 PM by jesse.fuller

Create menu opening while typing comment

castelle

In our community we have had several users report (myself included) that while typing a comment/reply, sometimes the focus is moved to the Create Menu. I have personally found this happens early in the day when my comment includes the letter 'c'. This doesn't happen easily enough to reproduce the issue, but it has happened to me an handful of times.

Is there are keyboard shortcut for opening the create menu that might be causing this? Any other ideas what might cause this?

• Re: Create menu opening while typing comment

Hi Chris Casteller,

Yes, if your browser window is not currently focused on a specific text input area, pressing the 'c' key should launch the create menu. However, if you are seeing this as you are typing a comment, that would not be expected so I would recommend submitting a case in your customer group ( MyJive Secret Support Group Administration FAQ ) as a next step so that a member of our support team can perform additional investigations specific to your instance.

When submitting the case if you could also include the following information it should assist them in narrowing the scope:

1. What OS/version are you using?

2. Does the behavior change depending on the browser/version you are accessing from?

Thanks,

Jesse