1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 7, 2017 7:35 AM by jesse.fuller

Single Sign-On Jive Admin Console

truxonjm

Single Sign-On

Single Sign On allows you to integrate Jive authentication with an external identity provider in order to centralize identity management and provide your users with a consistent login experience.

SAML

Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) is an XML-based open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between security domains; that is, between an identity provider (a producer of assertions) and a service provider (a consumer of assertions). With this method of SSO, profile field data as well as groups can be synchronized.

Download Jive SP Metadata (downloads immediately, does not open in browser)

SAML Settings

User Attribute Mapping

NameAttribute NameFederated
      Use Subject NameID, or
      Use Subject NameID, or
      The documentation under the "Org Chart" settings page makes reference to the ability to pull management relationships out of active directory - we have a SAML connection configured successfully (it's been working quite well for about 2 months), would it be possible for me to get a pointer towards the documentation for how to get the org chart populating automatically using this connection?   I was expecting to be able to specify this information (i.e. manager account name or something similar) as part of the custom attribute set pulled from the SAML assertion, but I don't see a slot for that type of attribute.   

Shared with Jive Anywhere