1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 21, 2017 2:47 PM by jesse.fuller

Trying to parse unique users rather than hits from space metrics

fschalk1

Hi Jive,

I am an admin and have a created a space with two subspaces and docs content on our corporate Intranet site. I have a request to pull a list of unique users that have visited it since its inception in November 2016 till now. I am a little unclear on how to glean that from the Reports tab metrics on there. Could someone walk me through perhaps on how to get this? Thanks,

Frank Schalk

• Re: Trying to parse unique users rather than hits from space metrics

Hi Frank Schalk,

While that type of report is not available in the out of the box platform, there are a couple of options available to you if you are interested in this type of custom reporting.

1. If you would to see this type of report available in a future release of the Jive Platform, I would recommend submitting an idea to the Ideas for Jive space where our Product team reviews through top rated ideas when considering featured for future releases.

2. If you are interested in developing a custom report for your specific instance I would suggest checking out the Using the V2 Jive Data Export Service (Analytics) (if applicable to your instance) and/or reaching out to the Jive Developers spaces here in the Jive Works community where you can collaborate with other developers on potential custom options for your instance. Additionally, if you would like assistance developing a custom reporting solution for your instance our Professional Service (PS) team can work with you to determine the scope of the project and help in the development of a solution that meets your use case. To engage with our PS team please either submit a case in your customer group ( MyJive Secret Support Group Administration FAQ ) or reach out to your Account Manager.

Thanks!