2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 17, 2017 12:31 PM by hillary_boucher

Learning Group name changed to 'Learning and Development' to reflect new L&D Track at JiveWorld

Keeley Sorokti

Learning and Development group members -- Our work over the past 4 years paid off! There is now a L&D track at JiveWorld17.  You all can help make it a success.

I thought it made sense to change the name of this group to 'Learning and Development' so it matches the track name. It used to be called Learning. If anyone disagrees with this comment below.

Here is the L&D track description:

Regardless of the size of your organization, the types of products or services it provides or the industry it competes in, learning and development is a critical function. Knowing how to do one’s job, being able to find needed information/insights and leveraging internal know-how to solve new problems are a few ways that effective learning practices directly impact the bottom line. In other words, learning is the “universal use case.” During these sessions you will be able to: 1) deepen your organization’s use of Jive through learning-focused use cases and 2) boost engagement by creating learning communities.

USE OUR HASHTAG ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Also - several years ago, we started using the #JiveLearning hashtag. I started using it again on Twitter --  join me!

INVITE YOUR L&D COLLEAGUES TO JIVEWORLD

Let's all spread the word within our networks and on social media to encourage our L&D colleagues to register for JIveWorld. We want to pack the house for the L&D sessions!

I'm bringing three members of our Sales Enablement team to JiveWorld this year. Bring your L&D colleagues from your org with you -- use this registration code, JW17SPKRFRL  and they will receive $500 off the regular rate of $1,395!  I am speaking with my Commvault colleagues and this is the special speaker referral code that Jive told me to share to get my network to attend.

Amy Castillo awooler  Jeff Merrell  Tracy Maurer  coopstuff  Melissa Rosen  Dennis Pearce  amdahl  Barbara Giannini  reddinal  Hillary Boucher emilyjoyuc Sarah O'Meara  Stephan Mueller-Ziebur  Chrissy Pedulla  Kara Francis Karen Frock

Josh Kurutz

Christopher Gilland

tomghinder

ggdebernardi

Daniel Mudgett

Judi Cardinal

Nick Howe

Nik Edmiidz

Deirdre Walsh

srainaldi

anetanhall

vstraughan