1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 22, 2017 10:07 AM by jesse.fuller

Questions - Average Response Time Place Report

heatherausmus

This is a really simple question, I hope... But, should the number of "first to response" logged in the CVS file export of this Questions - Average Response Time Place report align with the total number of questions asked in the place? For example, if I pulled a report for a specific period and there are say 20 questions asked in that place over that time period and each question received a response on a different day. Wouldn't there be 20 individual logs of time in hours of "to first response" in the report to represent each question that received a response? 

• Re: Questions - Average Response Time Place Report

Hi Heather,

Reviewing through your description above, assuming all questions were asked and answered within the timeframe specified for your report and assuming each question was answered on a different day, I would expect the number of cells containing information to match the total question count.

However, as the "Questions - Average Response Time" is an average time, reported by day, if multiple questions were responded to in a single day, I would then expect the "total question count" and "first to response" cell counts to differ.

Thanks!