1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 2, 2017 9:28 AM by jesse.fuller

Document file conversion - where can I find the max file size setting?

jima92119

We have people who can upload files to our on premise instance, but once the file (PPTX) is successfully uploaded we get an error : "Your community does not support conversion of this file because the file size exceeds the allowed limit." 

Where can I find and increase this setting in the on premise instance?  We are currently running Jive 8.0.3

Thank you

Jim Acree

• Re: Document file conversion - where can I find the max file size setting?

Hi Jim,

Reviewing through your inquiry, I see where you submitted a case in your customer group as well. Reviewing through the case here is a summary of the response:

While there is not a supported way to accomplish this in the out of the box platform, as an on-prem customer you should have access to configure the following settings directly on your document conversion server to increase the max size allowed for previews via the config.xml found within that server. Specifically:

<entry>

<string>PDF2SWF</string>

<commandConfig>

<command>nice -10 /usr/local/jive/bin/pdf2swf -s poly2bitmap --flashversion=9 -f -G -p ${page} ${inputfile} -o

${outputfile} -s multiple=3

</command>

<timelimit>120000</timelimit>

<executorSize>25</executorSize>

<executionTimeLimit>90000</executionTimeLimit>

<successExitCode>0</successExitCode>

<inputFileLimit>51200</inputFileLimit>

</commandConfig>

</entry>

Thanks,

Jesse