Reviewing through your description, Right-to-Left language is supported in Jive UI elements - Jive in Translation
Right-to-Left Language Support
*We now include Hebrew and Arabic translations of the interface and support for other right-to-left languages as follows.
- The content editor accepts RTL text.
- When a right-to-left locale is selected, text in documents, discussion prompts, comments, replies, widgets, tiles, and so on flows from right to left.
- The page flow is reversed. For example, controls and field labels are right-aligned rather than left-aligned.
Support includes the core Jive web application displayed to end users, including the following:
- Responsive mobile on a mobile browser (but not the mobile apps)
- Analytics reporting and impact stats
- Gamification end user UI
The following areas, integrations, and features are not supported:
- Document previews
- Jive mobile apps (but responsive view of the application on a mobile browser IS supported)
- Jive for Office and Jive for Outlook
- Jive Anywhere
- External storage provider solutions like Box, SharePoint, Google Docs, and Dropbox
- Spell checking
For example, selecting Arabic as my browser's language displays the content in a right-to-left format: