1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 8, 2017 7:15 AM by jesse.fuller

Moderation in Jive-X

stephaniemrodriguez

We're trying to figure out moderation settings in Jive-X and are a little confused as to how this works.

Is there a way we can disable moderation in a space? If I go into advanced settings and check Moderation Settings in spaces, none of the boxes are checked off, yet I still have the admins of the group (and myself, system admin) getting emails to moderate content.

Can moderation just be turned off completely at a space level?

Thanks!

• Re: Moderation in Jive-X

Hi Stephanie Rodriguez,

Reviewing through your description you might find the following documentation helpful for general moderation settings - Moderation

Is there a way we can disable moderation in a space? If I go into advanced settings and check Moderation Settings in spaces, none of the boxes are checked off, yet I still have the admins of the group (and myself, system admin) getting emails to moderate content.

Can moderation just be turned off completely at a space level?

Yes, moderation can be turned off for a specific space, however if you are seeing moderation already disabled in the admin console for the space, and are still seeing items moderated, I would suggest submitting a case in your customer group ( MyJive Secret Support Group Administration FAQ ) as a next step, so that a member of our support team can investigate further into your specific instance. When submitting the case if you can include the following information:

1. Link to a piece of content that was moderated, which you were not expecting to be moderated

2. Is the behavior limited to a specific space, or are you seeing this type of behavior in multiple places in your instance

Thanks!