9 Replies Latest reply on Apr 4, 2017 3:01 PM by gbrettmiller

Where can I see how many people follow a blog?

kristengastaldo

Is there a way to see how many people follow a certain blog? We have a few system blogs and I'd love to know if they have subscribers.

• Re: Where can I see how many people follow a blog?
          communitygecko

Hi Kristen,

In my previous life (Oracle), this was something we got via Omniture or our own reporting integration as there was nothing in Reports (we were on-premise). I just took a look here in JiveWorks and the Reports seem to be the same. However, I did find a small gem for you. Here in JiveWorks, the author of a blog (and I assume anyone with moderator or higher permissions) can see Impact Metrics. On the right, a little below Actions, you can see this (taken from the first blog I wrote here):

2017-03-31_9-30-29.png

When you click on it, you get a wealth of good stuff to assess the effectiveness of a blog:

2017-03-31_9-25-29.png

Although it does not call out "Followers", I believe "Subscribers" is synonymous. The above was captured by clicking on Days and Subscribers. There are also scores for Sentiment and Impact which have some kind of formula (sorry, I forgot what someone told me about these). Since I never saw this with Jive on-premise, I assume it is a tool only available with Jive Cloud.

I hope this gives you insight in some fashion!

Rob->

2 people found this helpful