15 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2017 7:04 AM by mark.schwanke

How can I view cases that have a bug attached and are "awaiting fix" in my instance regardless of case status?

mark.schwanke

I'm trying to find all cases that have a Bug attached to them in our private group regardless of status (Waiting on a Bug Fix or Closed etc). I have to go hunting through them one by one to see which ones have bugs attached and if the bugs are open or closed and then also determine when they will be solved/deployed.  This is laborious especially when our members are asking how much longer they'll have to deal with a specific issue they reported.

I want to give my boss a report of issues that will be fixed in 2016.3.7 April release and things that we're still waiting on being fixed in the 2017.1 release but I can't seem to find an easy  way to go through all cases in our Private Group to find what's fixed or not fixed in our instance.  What bugs are fixed or not fixed by Jive but not yet fixed in our instance and is awaiting deploy. And what cases have bugs attached.

All cases with Bugs attached

Support case XXXXYX: Bug: Cloud-XXZX  Bug Status: Fixed in future Maintenance Release

Support case XXXGYX: Bug: Cloud-XXYX  Bug Status: Fixed in 2016.3.4 Maintenance Release

Support case XXXPZY: Bug: Analytics-XXYR Bug Status: Fix in progress

Support case XXXGYW: Bug: Cloud-XYXZ Bug Status: Pending for future 2017.1 Release

Support case XXXXYX: Bug: Cloud-XXZX  Bug Status: Fixed in 2016.3.7 Maintenance Release

etc

Bugs recently solved:

Support case XXXGYX: Bug: Cloud-XXYX  Bug Status: Fixed in 2016.3.4 Maintenance Release

Bug awaiting deploy:

Support case XXXXYX: Bug: Cloud-XXZX  Bug Status: Fixed in 2016.3.7 Maintenance Release

Support case XXXGYW: Bug: Cloud-XYXZ Bug Status: Pending for future 2017.1 Release

Open Bugs:

Support case XXXPZY: Bug: Analytics-XXYR Bug Status: Fix in progress

Support case XXXXYX: Bug: Cloud-XXZX  Bug Status: Fixed in future Maintenance Release