4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 18, 2017 2:28 PM by jesse.fuller

First 500 registered users badge

dennismsmith

Is there a way to give the first 500 registered users of your community a honorary badge of some sort, with having to do it manually?

• Re: First 500 registered users badge
          JasonMcClellan2

It's been awhile but you should be able to trigger a badge for a "founder" or something tied (action completed) to when they register the or finish the onboarding process to trigger a badge.   Nice "surprise and delight" action to engage them into engaging on the platforms.    Are you using bunchball?   Ryan Rutan - can you assist with this question.

dennismsmith

I don't think with the version we have the onboarding section is no longer available, so can't trigger that way. Also have Jive premium gamification, not bunchball. I have had mixed comments on if bunchball can be used or not, so for now we are moving forward with Jive Gamificaion.

robpleticha

Heard Bunchball was more if you want to have an online store where people redeem points for prizes. It is also around 10k a year license fee so we are staying with Jive gamification for now. I don't think we are able to change badges from the standard 5-6 they provide us with at the moment, so don't know how to solve your question but good luck.

Hi Dennis,

While this would be a manual process with the current features available in the Jive Rewards system, if this is a feature you are interested in seeing added to a future release of the Rewards system, I would recommend submitting an idea to the Ideas for Jive space as our Product team reviews through top rated ideas when considering features for future releases.

Thanks!