4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 12, 2017 12:20 AM by jgoldhammer

Jive Daily - missing functionality

jgoldhammer

We have introduced Jive Daily Hosted in our internal community and the feedback of users was that the app looks better, but misses some functionality:

• The old Jive Mobile app had a tab projects/subgroups so that you were able to navigate into the projects of a certain group. Currently this is not possible with Jive Daily- there is no option.
        • I know there are workarounds like adding a key content/places into the activity page, but this does not help really because you have to modify the tile each time a new project is created.
      • Mark an answer as correct. The Jive Mobile app on Android allowed that. Jive Daily only allows to mark an answer as correct.

Jive, is that planned already? I would like to have a roadmap of Jive Daily (Cloud and Hosted variant)...

Thanks

Jens

• Re: Jive Daily - missing functionality
          Libby Taylor

Hey Jens, you posted your question in the peer-to-peer group Internal Communities; since you are looking for an answer from Jive product related to a Jive Daily roadmap, I've moved this question over to Jive Daily in our Products area. Let's see if Gili Guri-Mill can help answer your road map question. Her response might be delayed as it looks like she's out of the office this week.

gili.guri-mill

Thanks for submitting the question, Jens.

It's true that some of the new functionality may not be 1:1 with what we had before. Nevertheless, the Jive Daily app addresses what we found to be the most required needs by users.

I'm adding Gadi Michaeli, the Product owner, to share some more light.

Thanks

jgoldhammer

Thanks for the answer. Again it seems that you make assumptions, but do not ask your customers. As a partner I know some customers as well that are complaining about these little things...

The all activity stream is interesting to discover new people, activities and places you have not followed yet. Especially for people on the go this is interesting indeed... You get a complete look what is happening in your community. I don't know why this should not be available in Jive daily because you can use all other streams as well. It would not break the concept of the UI or anything else- it is only one entry more in the list of streams... Any valid reason for this?

Thanks
                  Jens

1 person found this helpful
                  jgoldhammer

Libby, thanks for the hint. I am not able to post something into Jive Daily space... Maybe you can give us permission to do that...

2 people found this helpful