1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 20, 2017 7:52 AM by jesse.fuller

Can we change the email template notifications for a particular community/group?

shobha

Hi Team,

Whenever the new task gets assigned to the user the email notification is being sent to the assigned user  . I tried changing the Task Activity Notification under Admin console settings->Message templates but I dont see the changes being reflected for particular community/group it stays generic . Can anyone please let me know if there is any other way to change the email notifications template for particular community/group ?

Best regards,

Shobha

• Re: Can we change the email template notifications for a particular community/group?

Hi Shobha,

Reviewing through your description I see where you also asked this as a case in your customer group, for reference, here was the reply:

I have picked up this case and reviewed the abilities within the custom email templates. I found that there is not a way OOTB to target custom template per specific user or groups.

I did a search in Ideas for Jive, but it does not look like there have been other requests for this functionality. You can create an idea and ideas with a score over 50 get reviewed by our Product team for inclusion into a future release.

Thanks!