1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 19, 2017 10:30 AM by Libby Taylor

Who is going to Jive 101 Bootcamp?

Sarah O'Meara

Hello Onboarding Class! 

JiveWorld17 is coming up in 13 days, are you ready?!

This will be my first time attending Jive 101 Bootcamp, so I'm going into this just the same as you! I wanted to know – who is going to Bootcamp, what you are looking forward to and what are you hoping to learn during the session?

For me, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you in person. Nothing beats face-to-face interactions where I can put names to faces from all of our conversation in JiveWorks. Even if we haven't talked much (yet), this is the perfect opportunity to say hello! During the session I hope to learn from expert community managers who are pro at managing communities and snag some tips and tricks along the way.

Let's get pumped!

(If you haven't signed up yet, it's not too late! You can learn more about the Bootcamp here: Learn How to Launch/Relaunch Your Community at Jive 101 Boot Camp | JiveWorld17 )

• Re: Who is going to Jive 101 Bootcamp?
          Libby Taylor

All I can say is that it is going to be amazing! I am assigning seats to everyone so that there are a few people to a table with a Jive expert to lead them. We will have worksheets to go through and activities. It's going to be serious hands-on learning, so if you are attending, bring your laptops! We'll have power at the tables for everyone.