3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 21, 2017 3:02 PM by pele.ahloo

Adding items to JW schedule via the app

jamie.battin

Trying to add items to the schedule in the JW app.  I see i can invite others to a meeting, but can't invite myself.

Is there a way to add other items to my schedule?

• Re: Adding items to JW schedule via the app

Hi Jamie, were you thinking of adding personal appointments or adding scheduled sessions and/or event to your schedule?

I will have to look into setting up personal appointments without other attendees.

To add scheduled sessions or events to your schedule, you can do so by going to Schedule in the navigation, finding a session you want to add to your schedule, and then selecting the '+' sign in the top right corner. This will give you the option to add to your schedule within the app as well as adding to you personal calendar.

Hope this helps

jamie.battin

Hi Pele,

I am looking to add personal appointments, meetings etc.  I have appts and meetings at JW that I wanted to include in the my schedule.

Thanks,

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

For meetings with other JiveWorld17 attendees, if you schedule a meeting in the app and invite attendees, the meeting will show up in your personal schedule. If setting aside time for a personal appointment, with no other attendees, I would invite the user JiveWorld Mobile– the app doesn't allow for appointments to be set without other invitees, but inviting the user JiveWorld Mobile will create an 'Appointment' that won't affect other users' schedule.

Best,

Pele

1 person found this helpful