4 Replies Latest reply on May 12, 2017 2:01 AM by susan.ridgeon

Change Admin

susan.ridgeon

Request to change admin permissions to emilie.lloyd from jim.mace

• Re: Change Admin
          emilie.lloyd

Just responding to let you know I have received the email request changing administrative rights from Jim Mace that is no longer with the company to me.

Thank you

susan.ridgeon

Hi emilie.lloyd

Thanks for confirming

I looked at both of your Networks in Producteev and do not see Jim Mace as being an admin of any of them also, his Producteev account was not fully enabled as he had no Network associated with it.

Can you please confirm in more detail any issues you are experiencing so I can look into this further?

Thanks,

Susan

emilie.lloyd

Susan, i just need to be able to go into producteev and add, delete or maintain anyone on the network. I don't want just anyone going in and adding themselves.  I want to mainstream all changes through me.

susan.ridgeon

Hi Emilie,

You are the only admin of the Network, 'Sprinkler Service/Inspection' and will be asked to validate any invitation before a new user can access this particular Network. You also have the permissions to remove a user from the Network. 

In regard to the 'Fire Alarm Service/Inspection' Network, you are an admin however Kelli is also an admin and has the same permissions as you in this Network.

Regards,

Susan