2 Replies Latest reply on May 18, 2017 2:44 PM by dennismsmith

Group Image Limit

dennismsmith

Is there a way to change the maximum number of images you can add to a group? I changed the only setting in the admin console I could find from 50 to 300, but still get an error when trying to upload more than 50?

• Re: Group Image Limit
          communitygecko

I'm going to go out on a limb and take a guess based on an issue that is present in the image carousel widget. The issue is, and I speculate you could be running in to the same problem, is that Jive is counting all images uploaded and even when deleted and does not check in real-time what number of images you have. We ran in to a hard limit, I think 50 (and with recognition that the image carousel has a limit, I think, of 20 active images), that could not even be increased. The workaround, one that won't work for you, was to add a new carousel and re-upload just the images being used.

Apologies in advance if I went a little astray and it turns out not to be your issue. But, if you had previously uploaded images and later deleted some - you may be running in to a similar problem.

Rob->

• Re: Group Image Limit
              dennismsmith

Thanks Rob...It is happening with the image carousel and just adding images to the group itself, however this was in a new group (unless it counts images from the entire site) so no other images were uploaded or deleted. Not sure if I can increase the carousel limit, but I did increase the group limit to 300, but still didn't change.