1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 7, 2017 4:14 AM by tamimcadams

    Producteev admin left agency w/o providing access info. Need to change admin to me. How to accomplish this?


      The person with Producteev admin access left our agency (gov) without providing access info. I need to find out how to get the admin access changed to me. I am the senior supervisor of the agency since prior admin left the agency.  How can I get this accomplished?

      Thanks in advance,