6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 5, 2017 12:51 PM by hrvoje.mesec

Build a plugin

polkapo

Hello,

I have an issue with building a plugin with command "mvn clean package". If I want build a plugin I get this error:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...

[INFO]

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[INFO] Building testpluginyam 8.0.3.1-0-SNAPSHOT

[WARNING] The POM for com.jivesoftware:commons-csv-1.0-SNAPSHOT:jar:r609327-6.0.0.0 is missing, no dependency information available

[INFO] BUILD FAILURE

[INFO] Total time: 2.921 s

[INFO] Finished at: 2017-06-29T12:49:58+02:00

[INFO] Final Memory: 16M/245M

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project testpluginyam: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.jivesoftware.yam:testpluginyam:jar:8.0.3.1-0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find com.jivesoftware:commons-

csv-1.0-SNAPSHOT:jar:r609327-6.0.0.0 in https://maven-secure.jivesoftware.com/archiva/repository/jive.internal was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update i

nterval of jive.internal has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

[ERROR]

[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.

[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.

[ERROR]

[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:

[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException

My credentials for maven archivas in settings.xml is OK.

Also if I try this solution - Build Failure - For custom plugin - Could not resolve dependencies to find com.jivesoftware:common-csv -1.0  I get the same error.

Have you any ideas, what is wrong?

Thanks Tomas.