3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 5, 2017 7:08 AM by Sarah O'Meara

Content error message: 'An unexpected error has occurred'

tomgt

Hello,

I'm on admin for a company jive community. A user posted a blog, but whenever anyone attempts to click the link, a message comes up saying 'An unexpected error has occurred'.

The user has posted a new version, but I now need to delete the version that went rogue.

My troubleshooting journey so far:

• Navigate to the user and select their 'content' tab. The blog is listed but the same error message comes up when I click on it.
      • Navigate to the user and select 'User name's blog' in left-hand sidebar. The blog is listed but the same error message comes up when I click on it.
      • Navigate to the user and select 'User name's blog' in left-hand sidebar. Select 'manage' in right-hand sidebar. Select 'options' in right hand sidebar. Error message says: 'Unauthorized. Not an author of this blog'
      • Navigate to the user and select 'User name's blog' in left-hand sidebar. Select 'manage' in right-hand sidebar. Select 'posts' in right hand sidebar. Error message says: 'Unauthorized. Not an author of this blog'
      • Ask the user to follow all of the steps above and see whether they are able to delete the faulty blog. No joy.

Any help on this issue would be hugely appreciated.

Many thanks

Tom