5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 20, 2017 5:08 AM by raafet

Not receiving phone notifications

raafet

Hi all,

We recently started using Producteev as our main tool for project management. The notifications were working perfectly during 3 weeks then all users stop receiving them on our smartphones.

We are using for the moment the Free version since we are testing the capapilities and we planned to move to the Pro one if everything is OK, and one of the main reasons for the choise is the notifications.

Is there any reasons that the notifications stop working?

we are about 20 users with Android and IOS smartphones.

• Re: Not receiving phone notifications
          yaukdawn

I'm an iphone user and I recently updated my iOS to 10.3.2. Previous to that update, I was receiving notifications (badge updates, banners/alerts) regularly. Lately the badge numbers have not been working consistently (sometimes they don't work at all, other times they at least update to reflect that reminders times have been reached, one other badge number tied to a particular reminder won't go away at all even though that item has been updated with a new reminder time). Also, I haven't received any banners/alerts saying when a reminder has come due. The notification feature is a huge reason why I chose to use producteev, but if the reminders don't work effectively, this software is not very helpful.

I thought the problems could be due to my iOS update, but seeing raafet's message now makes me think differently. Do you have plans to address this issue? If so, do you have a timeframe for this to be resolved?

susan.ridgeon

Hi Raafet,

I can see your Notifications Settings are correct, so have raised the query with the Producteev Team internally.  I will let you know once I have an update.

Regards,

Susan

raafet

Thanks Susan for the update, and I hope that you find how we can solve the issue. As Yaukdawn said one of the main reason of choosing Producteev is the notifications capabilities.

susan.ridgeon

Hi raafet yaukdawn

An Engineer informed me that this should be resolved now.  I don't have anymore details at this time.

Please can you confirm if all is working as expected at your end or if an issue persists?

Thank you,

Susan