0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 25, 2017 6:31 AM by mkvishwanath

Bulk user Invite not working using REST API

mkvishwanath

Hi,

I have written a java program for Bulk user invitation to a social group with the help of Jive Case: How to force users to join a Social Group using Jive v3 Core API

Using the REST API provided in the Jive Case, i am able to invite users to group with out any issues in Development environment. But the same code executing on the Test Environment it throwing Below Exception:

Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.web.client.RestClientException: Cannot extract response: no Content-Type found

at org.springframework.web.client.HttpMessageConverterExtractor.extractData(HttpMessageConverterExtractor.java:66)

at org.springframework.web.client.RestTemplate$ResponseEntityResponseExtractor.extractData(RestTemplate.java:619)

at org.springframework.web.client.RestTemplate$ResponseEntityResponseExtractor.extractData(RestTemplate.java:1)

at org.springframework.web.client.RestTemplate.doExecute(RestTemplate.java:446)

at org.springframework.web.client.RestTemplate.execute(RestTemplate.java:401)

at org.springframework.web.client.RestTemplate.exchange(RestTemplate.java:377)

at emailmigration.emc.com.IntegrationServiceImpl.addUserToSocialGroup(IntegrationServiceImpl.java:416)

at emailmigration.emc.com.GroupProcessor.addUserToGroup(GroupProcessor.java:26)

at emailmigration.emc.com.GroupProcessor.main(GroupProcessor.java:44)

The same REST API if we Execute from the Postman its working Fine on both the DEV and Test Environments.

Please help us to over come this issue. I have attached source code of the functionality for your review.