2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 9, 2017 9:25 PM by asif.hashmi

Jive feed data fields are not reflecting

vinaypadam

Hi Team,

We are supplying CVS data feed to updated users fields for there profile but we have noticed this data is not updating,

we are sending blank value for highlighted fields but data is not getting updated and reflected on ZSPACE could you please have look on this .

i am attaching feed file along with this following are record for below employee;

Data header of Feed file

"USERNAME"~"EMAIL"~"FIRST NAME"~"LAST NAME"~"TITLE"~"EXTENSION"~"OFFICE"~"ASSISTANT"~"MOBILE PHONE NUMBER"~"BIOGRAPHY"~"EXPERTISE"~"PD MANAGER"~"TRACK"~"BUSINESS UNIT"~"BIRTHDAY"~"EMPID"~"PHONE NUMBER"~"ZS_PICTURE"~"CAPABILITY GROUP"~"LEADERSHIP ROLES"~"START DATE"~"Last Modified Field"~"Unique User ID"~"External Identifier"~"WorkLife"~"Enabled"

Data

- Content Removed by blake.scott on 8/9/2017 -

• Re: Jive feed data fields are not reflecting

Hi Vinay Padam,

I've now edited your post, removing the attachment you provided, the image, and the information under "Data", all of which contained phone numbers and other personal information related to your users.

You have created this discussion in the Jive Training and Support Resources Space.  This is a public space, accessible to anyone on the web, therefore YOU SHOULD NEVER INCLUDE PERSONAL, SENSITIVE OR PRIVATE INFORMATION ANYWHERE IN THIS SPACE.  This is only a place to ask other Jive users if they have a solution or advice regarding a particular challenge or question you are facing.

What you will want to do is create a formal Support Case within your company's secret JiveWorks Group.  From there, Jive's Support Team will assist you in a confidential manner.  Let me know if you need any guidance in doing that.

Best Regards,

Blake Scott