4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 20, 2017 11:58 AM by billmorton

Collaboration Feed like Facebook or LinkedIN

billmorton

I trying to determine if it's possible to create a collaboration feed, something like LinkedIn or Facebook, inside of my space that would allow end users to share information and ideas without it being part of the Activity tab where development elements appear as well.  Thoughts?  Help?

Thanks in advance !

Bill ...

• Re: Collaboration Feed like Facebook or LinkedIN
          Libby Taylor

Hi Bill, I'd like to get more eyes on your question (the training space isn't really a major Q&A place) so I'm wondering if you are thinking of this inside a company/employee community or in a customer community?

• Re: Collaboration Feed like Facebook or LinkedIN
              billmorton

Hi Libby,

Thanks for your response.  This is on an company/employee community where

I will be hosting this content.  For the time being, here is what I have

settled with:

This is just a quick front end that filters the content in the content

folder into a number of different views, but still allows use of the

actions to create new materials.  I was hoping for something a bit more

lick LinkedIn or Facebook.  However, it appears that the tile that serves

this purpose is about $3,000 and I know that won't fly.  However, if there

is any suggestions you have for me that would point me in the right

direction, I would appreciate the help.

Thanks.

Bill ...

Bill Morton

Sr. Talent Development Consultant (MS)

Sales Force Development - Strategic Verticals

(515) 322-0892 (cell)

5583A Meredith Drive

Des Moines, Iowa 50310

What is a master but a master student? And if that's true, then there's a

responsibility on you to keep getting better and to explore avenues of

your profession.  ~  Neil Peart