1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 2, 2017 2:39 PM by Sarah O'Meara

Name Change - Now Errors with Accessing documents

pkavinta

Hi guys, I am having a similar issue as below. Can anyone provide insight for this error or help me get one of my users ability to access any document?

Username Kcorson

Domain: Ofice365 SSO : @lululemon.com

Please let me know if you require any more information by emailing me below

Pkavinta@lululemon.com

Unexpected error has occurred for a user trying to view any of the document or link

new comment by Mat Wojdyla View all comments on this case

Hi,

I believe I have found the issue, it looks like the users user container may have been corrupted:

2017-01-13 10:51:20,332 [http-127.0.0.1-9001-74] [2043:kwilcox:REGULAR] ERROR com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ExceptionMappingInterceptor - User container could not be loaded for given user ImmutableUser: 2043 [kwilcox] [kwilcox@lululemon.com]

1. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: User container could not be loaded for given user ImmutableUser: 2043 [kwilcox] [kwilcox@lululemon.com]

at org.apache.commons.lang.Validate.notNull(Validate.java:203)

at com.jivesoftware.community.favorites.impl.FavoriteManagerImpl.getUserFavorite(FavoriteManagerImpl.java:274)

at com.jivesoftware.community.favorites.authz.impl.FavoriteManagerProxyImpl.getUserFavorite(FavoriteManagerProxyImpl.java:160)

at com.jivesoftware.community.bookmarks.SidebarAction.execute(SidebarAction.java:74)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2145.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invokeAction(DefaultActionInvocation.java:376)

at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invokeActionOnly(DefaultActionInvocation.java:239)

at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:213)

at com.jivesoftware.community.web.struts.JiveWorkflowInterceptor.doIntercept(JiveWorkflowInterceptor.java:121)

at com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.MethodFilterInterceptor.intercept(MethodFilterInterceptor.java:86)

at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:211)

at com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.ValidationInterceptor.doIntercept(ValidationInterceptor.java:150)

at com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.MethodFilterInterceptor.intercept(MethodFilterInterceptor.java:86)

at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:211)

at com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ConversionErrorInterceptor.intercept(ConversionErrorInterceptor.java:129)

Please run this for me on the application database:

select userid, username from jiveuser where username = "kwilcox";

Then:

select username from jiveuserwhereuserid not in (select userid from jiveusercontainer) and status !=7;

If you see that the user id for kwilcox present run the following fix on the application database:

create sequence jucid_seq; 

alter sequence jucid_seq owned by jiveusercontainer.usercontainerid; 

select setval('jucid_seq', (select max(usercontainerid) from jiveusercontainer));

INSERT INTO jiveusercontainer (usercontainerid, userid, creationdate, modificationdate, status) 

SELECT nextval('jucid_seq'), jiveuser.userid, jiveuser.creationdate, jiveuser.modificationdate, 1 

FROM jiveuser 

LEFT OUTER JOIN jiveusercontainer ON (jiveuser.userid = jiveusercontainer.userid) 

WHERE usercontainerid IS NULL and jiveuser.status !=7 and jiveuser.username NOT  LIKE  '__invited__%' 

and jiveuser.username NOT LIKE '%integration%' and jiveuser.username NOT LIKE '%jivewebhooksystemuser%' ; 

drop sequence jucid_seq; 

update jiveid set id=(select max(usercontainerid) from jiveusercontainer) where idtype=2020;

The fix query above is in postges if you are using mysql or oracle I have the fix generated for those database types as well.

Best,

Mat

Reply to this email to respond to Mat Wojdyla's comment.

To Change Your Email Preferences: Log-in to the JiveWorks community > Select OFF / Never for all options on your email preferences > Click SAVE at the bottom of the screen. Change your Email Preferences now.

Please read the JiveWorks community Rules of Engagement and Privacy Policy