1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 4, 2017 6:22 AM by Sanford Ross

How I can make a link between a bunchball quiz and an action or bunchball mission?

afaf-hammou

hello all,

I created a quiz on bunchball, now i need to propose one mission with this quiz, but i don't  know what procedure should i use.

Can you help me please!

Thank You in advance,

Afaf

• Re: How I can make a link between a bunchball quiz and an action or bunchball mission?
          Sanford Ross

For a challenge to be associated to a quiz, you need to [one-time] add a QUIZ_COMPLETED action in Nitro Studio, which will fire when quizzes are submitted. Then when you go to make your challenge ("mission") rule, it should go like this:

Action: QUIZ_COMPLETED

Number of calls: >= 1 (or whatever you want)

Advanced / metadata rule: quiz_id = [id] (you can get the ID from the quiz URL in studio)

Advanced / metadata rule: pass = true (if you want to tie the challenge completion to passing only)

Complete docs and tutorial are here: https://docs.bunchball.com/#Widgets/Quiz.htm

Note: we have near-term plans to improve the ease of setting up a quiz challenge in Studio, as the above steps are a bit too technical in our beta version. but this should work for you.