1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 17, 2017 8:54 AM by Bryce Gilhooly

Is there any way to pull a report on user account reactivations within the last 7 days?

Stacy Plante

Access to our Jive instance is controlled by and AD group.  SAML will check that the user is a member of the AD group before allowing them to login.  We are about to enable SAML in our environment but we last updated the AD group over a week ago.  I need to add additional users that were recently reactivated but I am not seeing any way to pull such a report.  I'm not an analytics person so any detailed help would be great....if this is possible!

Thank you!

• Re: Is there any way to pull a report on user account reactivations within the last 7 days?
          Bryce Gilhooly

Stacy Plante

I don't think there is an overly scalable way to tackle this since I cannot find any logging of account enable/disables (in Cloud). I'm happy to be proven wrong though!

If you're only looking to run this type of report once, It might be worth while getting a list of all currently active users within your community using the Jive REST API v3.14 → Person service ), then removing the duplicates against the membership of your AD group, then adding the left over users into the AD group. Note: You would have to have a unique identifier between Community profiles and Active Directory.

If you need to run this report ongoing, I would process the above first, then using the same person service you could look for accounts modified since the last mass addition by using date queries:

Then again removing the duplicates from the current AD group members and adding the left over users.

Not ideal, but hope that helps.

Bryce.