The new Community Reports have different date options (particularly custom) and errors with date selection.
New Community Manager Reports:
1. User-to-User Interactions
- Review date options: Last 7 days, Last 30 days, Last 90 days, Custom (upper right)
- Select Custom: Able to successfully select new start and end dates
2. Engagement Index
- Review date options: Can only select the end date(upper right)
- Select end date field: Can only change the date to the first of a month. Start date changes to a year prior. Why can't both start and end dates be selected? Why aren't the choices the same as the other reports (e.g., Last 7 days, Last 30 days)?
- Review date options: Last 3 Months, Last 6 Months, Last 12 Months, Last Year, This Year, Custom (upper right)
- Select Custom: Able to successfully select new start date. However, there is an error with the end date as only the 1st of the current month can be selected, not today's date.
I have attached screen captures and the Chrome HAR file.
Is now Case #456866