15 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2017 10:48 AM by Sarah O'Meara

Has anyone heard from Lithium?

mdimino

Has anyone heard from a Lithium rep regarding the acquisition and future of the product? We're going on almost two months and I haven't heard from Lithium, nor do I know who my Jive account rep is. This does not lend itself to confidence in product or company stability when there are so many other options in the community industry.

• Re: Has anyone heard from Lithium?
          Sarah O'Meara

Hi Marissa,  I can help you with your Jive account rep! I 'm about to send you a Direct Message with his info. 

1 person found this helpful
            gordon_sorensen

crickets. our Jive AM is "no longer with company". Just about a month ago I rec'd the following message from our former AM's manager - " I expect after the transaction is complete next week that Lithium will start communicating to our Jive-x customers."

And we have a renewal soon. Confidence....?

1 person found this helpful
              bengarves

Hey Marissa Dimino - oddly enough, a Lithium sales rep tried reaching out to me to see if they could steal some of Jive's business after the acquisition AND after the announcement that Jive-x would be sold. This has definitely been a weird experience.

debbiec

Hi Marissa Dimino - My name is Debbie Cohen and I am part of the Lithium team dedicated to helping Jive-x customers with the transition. I want to apologize for the lack of communication & any frustration caused by the acquisition.

We've opened up a dedicated space within the Lithium Customer Community for Jive-x customers to engage with one another and with Lithium. We are monitoring all discussions within the Jive-x Customer board closely and focused on addressing any and all questions/concerns from Jive-x customers.

I will also reach out to you directly via a private message as I want to make sure we address all your questions.

Thank you for your patience!

Debbie

cc  Jessica Howard

2 people found this helpful
                  jhoward

I am in the same boat. I haven't heard from anyone at Jive/Lithium (save the one time my Jive Account Rep emailed me to see if I'd like to purchase the platinum level of Aurea support), but, I'm being inundated with emails/vms from other vendors who, as you mentioned Marissa, are very competitive price & feature wise.

I posted on Lithium a question about pricing & Michael Puhala emailed me asking where I was based so he could get me in touch with the appropriate individual. I haven't heard back & it's been 2 weeks. I have many unanswered questions but don't know who to reach out to & the lack of proactive & followup communication from both Jive & Lithium is discouraging.

Sarah O'Meara maybe you could point me in the right direction - (Thank you for your help!)

1. Is there someone who can answer my contractual questions? 

2. We have the cloud versions of both JiveX & JiveN. Is there any information on what will be done for clients who use both the internal & external communities?

Sarah O'Meara

Hi Jessica Howard, thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear about the lack of communication! As Debbie Cohen (from Lithium) mentioned above, they have a dedicated space within the Lithium Customer Community for Jive-x customers. You can also post your question in Jive-x & Lithium here in JiveWorks. From my experience Lithium has been quite responsive to questions posted in the private Jive-x group, which may be the best route to go.

Michael Puhala, would you be able to reach out to Jessica regarding a person to assist with pricing details?

debbiec

Hi Jessica Howard - Thank you for bearing with us.  I do apologize for the delay in following up. I just spoke to our Sales team. They will follow up with you ASAP to address your questions. You should have an email from Lithium shortly.

Thank you, again, for your patience.

Debbie

2 people found this helpful
                            jhoward

Hi Debbie thanks for your reply. I'm more than happy to speak to speak to someone from your sales team but to clarify I'm not looking to be sold on the lithium product so much as get answers to some contractual & transition related questions before I make a decision on whether to stay with jive to finish out our contract or move to lithium.

Also, since lithium doesn't own jiveN & jive doesn't own jiveX, I don't know which community to post my questions about the jiveN - jiveX bridging functionality.

Thanks again!

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone