3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 14, 2017 4:38 PM by Libby Taylor

Access to JiveWorks space

james1.hicks

Libby Taylor

Trying to get access to a Jive SSO Configuration document that we had access to previously.

Is there a way we can get access to the place this lives in? https://community.jivesoftware.com/docs/DOC-100106

My entire team needs access to this. I didn't know where to ask this question or how to contact someone on here directly.

Thank you,

James

• Re: Access to JiveWorks space
          Libby Taylor

Hi James,

I've moved your question over to AureaWorks Community Help. We did have some permission changes recently but they only impacted employees. That's the only reason I can think of why you no longer have access to that place where the doc is stored (in a project under the DISH Sales and Partner Group). I noticed that you are not on the list of members for that group.  Adam Behrens Ana Miksche and Rose D are administrators of that group and are responsible for adding and removing members of the group (since we really have no idea who should be in/out). Since John Reynolds created that project place, I'll @mention him here as well in case he knows more about the membership.

I suggest that you reach out to Adam, Ana, or Rose to have them "invite" you to that group. They can also check that the list of members is accurate.