2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 28, 2017 2:25 PM by dankiddsjc

Error Adding Action Item

dankiddsjc

When a page has an action resolved on it already, adding another action item seems impossible. When I try to add new after the initial is resolved, it just gives me the following error message. Is this expected behavior or is there some underlying issue?

• Re: Error Adding Action Item
          Sarah O'Meara

Hi Dan Kidd, are you Hosted/On-Prem or Cloud?  In Cloud, I find that I am able to unmark a resolved action which allows me to essentially set another action.

Here is a Resolved outcome, found at the bottom of the document. When I click on it, it gives me an Unresolve option:

If I unmark it, it prompts me to fill it out a comment to link with the new action. When I save it, it says "Marked for Action" and you can see that the outcome is now set for Action:

In Jive 9, I noticed there is no option to select Unresolve when clicking on the outcome, it just shows the details.  If you are on Jive 9 or below, I suspect that unmarking it is not an option. I'm actually unsure how you are able to overwrite the Resolved outcome, as it does not appear along the right side as an option to mark for Action. Can you tell me how you are able to mark a Resolved outcome for Action again?

• Re: Error Adding Action Item
              dankiddsjc

We're on-prem 9.x, this question is related specifically to the -n platform. I'll take a look shortly in our instance and see if I can locate the "Unresolve" function, and test to see if it does what I'm after. Really think this is a crazy issue though, hope there's an easier answer!