1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 19, 2017 2:24 PM by Libby Taylor

Dropbox integration

christiewebb

I tried to open a private case.  Private case requires that I enter my instance information - required fields - but the fields are greyed out and I can't use them.  So I'm opening a public case.

I am trying to test Dropbox integration on our UAT instance.  I am following instructions from More Integrations.

Apps, Storage Management, ADTRAN Dropbox, Edit Instance, Edit Settings leads me here:

apps.uat.supportforums.adtran.com's server IP address could not be found.

Apps, Storage Management, Add-on "StreamOnce" link gives me Advanced Settings options for tokens, do I need those?

Apps, Jive StreamOnce also leads me here:

apps.uat.supportforums.adtran.com's server IP address could not be found.

But clicking App Settings, Your setting gives me the option to enter a StreamOnce URL.  What URL can I use for the UAT instance?  Is there some setting on the UAT instance I need to change in admin?

Christie

• Re: Dropbox integration
          Libby Taylor

Hi Christie,

We don't have such a thing as public cases. I see that I can start a case in your private support group and all of the pull-down options are selectable so the functionality appears to be working.

Can you please open a private browser window or clear your cache/browser history and try it again?

Libby