41 Replies Latest reply on Aug 16, 2018 2:38 AM by patrickroelandt

Any other customers with significant Jive for Office and Jive for Outlook problems?

tmaurer

In the last year, the number of issues reported for these two add-ins has increased. And at the same time, the resolution for anything discovered has decreased significantly. In fact, in at least one of our cases, we were told that "the team who previously handled Jive for Outlook/Office was adjusted", and so resources were difficult to come by to respond to problems.

Personally, I've basically been unable to use Jive for Outlook since the latest update to it, and I have at least 10 other users in that same boat (one of whom was working fine when I first reported the issue, and then it broke later). And we have all sorts of random issue with Jive for Office - some that affect the Office programs themselves when documents are not even stored in Jive (that go away when Jive for Office is uninstalled).

• Anyone else having issues?
      • Do you have suggested workarounds or ideas on resolutions?
      • Or have you stopped recommending usage of the tools?

I'm really frustrated as these tools are a key differentiator for Jive and a huge boost for productivity and satisfaction with the tool. Now instead they are becoming a detractor, and taking a huge amount of my time to troubleshoot and report, with little to no return on that investment.

Would love to hear from any other customers experiencing issues with Jive for Office or Jive for Outlook so that I know if we are alone in this.