23 Replies Latest reply on Jun 18, 2018 6:47 AM by tmaurer

How is the 2017.1 AWS Cloud release going for customers who have upgraded already?

Keeley Sorokti

We are anxiously awaiting the 2017.1 AWS upgrade and I am very interested in talking to some customers who have already upgraded to find out how things are going.

I see this document that lists known issues but they aren't described very well and the document hasn't been updated since late March so it is hard to get a sense of things:

Release Notes - Jive Cloud. In addition there are more issues being shared by customers here: Issue Tracking Document for Jive Customers | 2018. In particular, I am curious about how the news stream experience is going for those of you who use News Streams in your instances. It looks like there have been some issues for at least one customer but I can't tell how widespread this is.

What has improved for you with this release?

How are you finding the new Analytics?

• What have you gained?
      • What have you lost?
      • How are you doing your metrics/reporting differently as a result?

Any major issues or other things that we should know about?

If you can share you experiences by commenting below that would be very helpful or reach out to me privately at ksorokti@commvault.com and we can set up a time for a short call. Thanks in advance!

Related Resources

cc: Tracy Maurer