1 Reply Latest reply on May 18, 2018 1:42 AM by gopi.gorantala

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project emailRedirect-plugin: Could not resolv e dependencies for project cpe:emailRedirect-plugin:jar:7-9.0.3.0_2339_7a1b8fe: Failed to coll

s4t48c

Hello Everyone,

I was trying to set up my Application locally for jive- 8.0.5.0 . When I do build I am getting below error while downloading its Failed to collect dependencies at com.jivesoftware:jive-core:jar:8.0.4.0_559_21bdc7e -> com.googlecode.owasp-java-html-sanitizer:owasp-java-html-sanitizer:jar:1.1 -> com.google.guava:guava:jar:20.0-SNAPSHOT: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.google.guava:guava:jar:20.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not transfer artifact com.google.guava:guava:pom:20.0-SNAPSHOT

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project emailRedirect-plugin: Could not resolv

e dependencies for project cpe:emailRedirect-plugin:jar:7-9.0.3.0_2339_7a1b8fe:

Failed to collect dependencies at com.jivesoftware:jive-core:jar:9.0.3.0_2339_7a

1b8fe -> com.googlecode.owasp-java-html-sanitizer:owasp-java-html-sanitizer:jar:

1.1 -> com.google.guava:guava:jar:20.0-SNAPSHOT: Failed to read artifact descrip

tor for com.google.guava:guava:jar:20.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not transfer artifact co

m.google.guava:guava:pom:20.0-SNAPSHOT from/to jive.internal (https://maven-secu

re.jivesoftware.com/archiva/repository/jive.internal): Connect to maven-secure.j

ivesoftware.com:443 [maven-secure.jivesoftware.com/204.93.66.110] failed: Connec

tion timed out: connect -> [Help 1]

[ERROR]

[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e swit

ch.

[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.

[ERROR]

[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please rea

d the following articles:

[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyReso

lutionException

Please let me know if anyone has got any suggestion to resolve this issue.Your help and effort is highly appreciated towards resolving this issue.

Thanks & Regards
      Sandeep