Hi Brian Cripps
- You can go to Jive Admin Console | Permissions | Space Permissions.
- Search for an existing space that you want to add Owner/Admin.
- In the User Overrides, create user override and provide exceptions: User can manage space > Full Control
1 person found this helpful
Hi Brian Cripps ,
Viki gave you one way of doing it with a user override. If you are using User Groups to maintain the access to your space then all you would have to do is add the user to that space admin user group.
SPACE NAME: Test Space One
- Test Space One Owners (Access Level admin)
- Test Space One Members (Access Level create)
Thanks Carol, The issue i had was that the user hads been added to the correct permission group, but could still not delete content. Viki's